Is Demi Lovato Bisexual? 'I'm Definitely Not Denying' It

Demi Lovato made a teasy kind-of-sort-of admission during a recent interview that she's bisexual. While Demi didn't outright say she's bisexual, she definitely hinted about some experimentation.

The truth nugget came out during a discussion of her song "Cool For The Summer" during an interview on British talk show Alan Carr: Chatty Man. He was looking for some scoop on her sexy lyrics and he got plenty.

Alan read off the lyrics, asking Demi if the song is about lesbianism: "Tell me what you want / What you like / It's okay / I'mma little curious too / Even if they judge / F**k it all / Do the time / I just wanna have some fun with you / Got a taste for the cherry / I just need to take a bite / Take me down into your paradise."

Demi gave a perfect maybe/maybe not response, noting, "I am not confirming and I'm definitely not denying. All of my songs are based off of personal experiences. I don't think there's anything wrong with experimentation at all."

Alan joked, "I experimented once and it stuck."

"Hey, I didn't say that it didn't stick either. I didn't say that it didn't stick," she answered.

If you recall, a couple of years back, there were rumors that Ruby Rose and Demi had a fling, though at the time Demi didn't confirm or deny the gossip.

In the case of this interview, she didn't come out as bisexual...but she didn't NOT admit to some experimenting either!

Always keep 'em guessing, Demi!


via Source