Blake Lively Didn't Shade Taylor Swift, Is Obsessed with Her

Blake Lively Didn't Shade Taylor Swift, Is Obsessed with Her

Blake Lively poses for photos while hosting an intimate dinner in celebration of her friend Angie Niles‘ book “Bright Lights Paris” on Saturday (September 12) at Laduree Soho in New York City.

The 28-year-old actress recently made a joke about Taylor Swift‘s video “Bad Blood” while sharing a star-studded fashion campaign she was part of. When some fans accused her of shading the pop star, Blake responded by saying she really is obsessed with her.

“Umm whoever thought I was throwin shade clearly doesn’t know I have a “Taylor Swift Please Be My Wife Voo Doo Doll” #obsessed Look how rad she is here making my niece Heather feel like a rock star. Love my Canadian family almost as much as I love Taylor Lively. I mean Swift. Ok, FIIINE we can hyphenate our last names. Xo Blake Swift-Lively 4eva,” Blake wrote on Instagram.

FYI: Blake is wearing an Anna Sammarone outfit, Christian Louboutin shoes, a Gucci clutch, and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira Jewelz. Guests at the party sipped on Moët Impérial Rosé Champagne minis.


via Source