Ariana Grande Has the Best Advice for Dealing With Online Haters

ariana grande dealing with online hatersHaters gonna hate and that's likely never going to change. But for Ariana Grande, she's figured out how to deal with online trolls in the best way. Because, honestly, why waste the time and energy on trying to please everyone?

Of course, that doesn't mean that the haters haven't gotten to Ari in the past, but she's just learned how to move past it.

In a new interview with Access Hollywood, Ariana revealed: "When I was younger, I used to get really hurt by it...because people can be very aggressive, especially on the internet when there's sort of like a wall of like, I can say whatever I want."

She added: "I try to just take it with a grain of salt. I really try to do my best everyday with whatever I'm doing, whether it's like a performance or just whatever...that's really all I can do, so it's like if someone is upset with my hair...I really can't like get too emotionally invested."

Yaass! That's totally the way to handle the inevitable hate. Plus, she's slaying it friggin' all day, every day, so there's no need to even give trolls any attention, really.
ariana grande attitude gif


via Source