Taylor Swift Reveals If She Ever Wants Children

Taylor SwiftShould the world prepare for some little Taylor Swift babies? Eh, don't hold your breath. The superstar recently talked to InStyle magazine about having kids, and she wasn't all glitter and rainbows about it.



Not only did Tay look smoking hot in the mag's pictures, but she also opened up about getting married and having children one day.



"I don't know if I'll have kids," she told them. "It's impossible not to picture certain scenarios and how you would try to convince them that they have a normal life when, inevitably, there will be strange men pointing giant cameras at them from the time they are babies."



Don't expect her to tie the knot anytime soon, either. Sorry to give you the bad news, Harry Styles.



"I'm too young to get married. Not agewise, but I know myself, so why try to meet someone right now when I know I'm too young to do something serious?"



Well, at least we don't have to worry about her having a Kevin Federline moment. Plus, her songs give us enough drama than any marriage or baby probably could. Her tune "Out of the Woods" is set to premiere this week. That one is reportedly about Harry.



Are you sad Taylor doesn't really want kids? Think she'll change her mind?





via Source