Taylor Swift Is Begging Selena Gomez to Move to New York City?

Selena Gomez and Taylor SwiftWhen all else fails move to New York City with your BFF? That's apparently what Taylor Swift wants Selena Gomez to do.



While chatting with E! News, Selena revealed that she could be saying goodbye to Hollywood if her pal Tay gets her own way. "I'd love to spend time in New York," she told them while promoting her new flick Rudderless.



"I've always said that I want to have a love affair and live there," Sel added. "Taylor has been begging me to live there."



"She's like, 'It's the best decision I've ever made.' Everyone always says I'm more New York when they meet me so maybe it would be good for me. I don't spend enough time there."



Hmm, maybe we'll see her in the Big Apple soon? We think it would be a good idea. She needs a break from L.A. and Justin Bieber. Plus she's into fashion designing, so that could work out for her...



Selena could probably use some T-Swift time right now anyway. She reportedly just broke up with Justin...again.



Do you think Sel should move to NYC? Think it'll help her get over JB?





via Source