Taylor Swift's British Fans Are Upset With Her; Is It Because of Harry Styles?

Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift's British fans are mad at her, and it's not because of her relationship with One Direction's Harry Styles . Well, it is because of that new song of hers that's supposedly about him.



Tay's fans in the U.K. are reportedly upset because her tune "Out of the Woods" isn't available over there on iTunes yet. It was just released in the U.S., and fans haven't stopped talking about it since. The singer insists she didn't do it to be mean, and that it's all a part of a strategy.



"To all my wonderful U.K. fans, I realize that you are not yet able to get "Out of The Woods" due to a new strategy my record label is working on in the U.K.," she posted on Tumblr.



"I've never been one to hold my music back from any of you, so I will be watching closely to see if this is ultimately a better experience for you, the fans."



You can kind of thank Ed Sheeran for the hold up. She based the song-hold-strategy on one he used for his single "One", which was available early to fans who pre-ordered his whole album.



"My good friend Ed Sheeran utilized the same strategy with 'One' in the U.K. and he seemed very happy with the feedback from his fans," she wrote. "But, ultimately, it's down to you. Let me know."



Of course, fans were quick to let her know online that they didn't approve. If you haven't heard the song yet, read the lyrics, here. Her album 1989 drops on October 27.



What do you think about her record label's strategy? T-Swift's new song?





via Source