Perrie Edwards Talks Kissing Zayn Malik, Wedding Planning

perrie edwards zayn malik kissing weddingIt's been quite awhile since we've heard any Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards wedding details and we'd say we're long overdue! While there's not much new info, Perrie is kissing and telling about her hot fiancé.



In a new interview with Top of the Pops magazine (via Unreality TV), Perrie dished on her wedding day look, which includes going natural, and the questioning moved onto lip gloss - and what it's like to kiss Zayn.



Perrie explained, "I don't think Zayn really cares about the amount of gloss I put on - he just goes in for a kiss."



Ohhhh wow.



As for going without makeup, Perrie said she's gotten "to the point with Zayn where I do." She added, "Well I met Zayn when we were on The X Factor and if he liked me back then, erm, that's saying a lot!"



When do you think they'll finally get married?





via Source