One Direction Talk Mid-Concert Bathroom Break: "Just Going For a Wee"

One Direction pee breaks during concertIf One Direction ever go missing during a show, look no further than the bathroom. In a new clip from the Where We Are concert film, the discussion turns to their mid-concert bathroom breaks - and who can hold their wee the longest.



We imagine that bathroom breaks are a necessity, but for the 1D guys, it's almost become a ritual of sorts. And Liam Payne has a bit of a beef about their potty timing, saying, "It's always in my speech...I've already said all I can say and then they go off the stage..."



Louis noted, "I actually normally tell them 'I'm just going for a wee' and then I come to the toilet and everyone's already there!"



So, does that mean they ditched Liam during his emotional final Where We Are tour speech , where he said to fans: "I know sometimes people think we take it for granted but I just want to say on behalf of me and the guys, we love you very, very much and you really do mean the world to us."



We guess he might have to speak on behalf of the guys - if they're in the toilet!












via Source