One Direction Seventeen Magazine Cover, New Song Details and Love From Niall Horan!

one direction seventeen magazine cover ed sheeran 18 newsWell, hello boys...ahem. Men. One Direction look amazing on the November 2014 cover of Seventeen magazine's "Hot Guys" issue, don't you think?



We're so in love with these pics of the 1D guys, but can't help wondering when they were taken. This is definitely pre-Harry runaway length hair and Zayn's faux hawk is definitely shorter in this pic than he's currently wearing it.



No complaints though. The Seventeen Hot Guy issue, on stands October 21, also includes 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeran, Hunter Hayes and Ansel Elgort. Too. Much. Heat.



While we're on pins and needles waiting for One Direction's new album, Four, Ed Sheeran has shared a little more insider info on the song he wrote for the guys called "18."



Ed told Capital FM earlier this week (via Press Party) that the 1D guys sound "great" on the tune, noting, "I'm really happy with the record that I wrote for them. It's the first record I've actually specifically written for them."



He further explained, "The other ones were my records that just didn't make it only my album, just because I had too many slow songs. But this one, I remember I had a meeting with them and he said we need a song. And the day after I wrote it and sent it over, and they sound great on it! It's good."



Meanwhile, Niall dropped this adorable video on his Instagram (below), giving a shout out to the fans.



You can check out more about One Direction's Seventeen magazine cover at Seventeen.com.



one direction seventeen magazine 2014







Loading


Love you all http://ift.tt/1r0AKct


View on Instagram








via Source