One Direction Acting in Upcoming Scripted Movie?

One Direction scripted movieWith One Direction 's concert movie Where We Are in theaters this weekend, fans are wondering if more movies from the 1D guys are in the pipeline. Specifically, will we ever see the guys acting in a scripted movie?



Don't count on a Spice Girls Spice World-esque boyband flick to ever come from 1D though. We think that's a pretty solid plan, actually.



Ben Winston, executive producer for Where We Are, told Digital Spy: "I thought 'Best Song Ever' was going to be very hard for them. And I remember when I pitched it to them it would be a really hard pitch - and even if they go for it, I don't know if they're going to have the ability to pull it off."



Turns out, they've got some acting chops, as Ben noted, "I remember being on set in Miami gobsmacked by how brilliant they were and it sort of made me think, 'Wow, they really could do a movie like [A Hard Day's Night and Spice World]."



Not that they couldn't pull it off, but Ben said, "I never went to them with it, because I sort of feel that's not who they are. When you see them live it feels like they're little young rock stars other than a cute boyband. However you do those movies, they can sometimes come across a little bit try-hard. Although they are brilliant actors, we didn't suddenly opt at the time to do an acting movie."







from Cambio http://ift.tt/1siFRnY

via IFTTT