Nick Jonas Talks Worst Date Ever, Celebrity Crush and Secret Talent

Nick Jonas worst date celebrity crushJust when we finally recovered from Nick Jonas' smoking hot Flaunt magazine pics (so. sexy.), his Cosmopolitan interview hit the internet. Give us a chance to breathe, Nick.



While the pics weren't nearly as racy (thankfully, because we don't think our hearts could take it), the interview does dig deep into questions about all things music and asks some fun questions of Nick too.



For instance, Nick revealed that his hidden talent is a kooky little golf trick and he loves food and James Bond. He also dished on his favorite guilty pleasure, a reality show about pageants, called Game of Crowns.



But our favorite bit is his worst date story, as he explained: "I have so many bad date stories," adding, "Well, there was a few where, like, alcohol was involved and it just got really bad. Those weren't necessarily the worst dates. The worst dates are when people, like, know more about me than is comfortable."



Nick explained, "She just starts asking me questions that you wouldn't know unless I told you, but she knew from wherever, from online or something. I don't know. It was just very odd."



As for the best lesson he's learned, Nick said it's "to just chill out. Calm down."



He added, "I think at the peak of my previous success, I probably stressed about more things than I should have, about things that really weren't that important. And now, I take the good with the bad and ... roll with it all. And I think it's always important to just stay hungry and to work harder than anybody else."









via Source