Nick Jonas Shows Off Abs on Sexy Flaunt Magazine Cover

nick jonas abs flaunt magazine

Thank you, Nick Jonas and Flaunt magazine. Nick appears on the cover of their upcoming issue, showing off his spectacular abs as he pulls up his shirt. We'll let you have a moment to take it all in. Yummy.



While Nick just shared the cover photo today, he promised more is to come - we can't wait to get our hands on Nick's interview and see what other poses he did for the mag.



Nick recently chatted with Pride Source about his little semi-striptease at a gay club recently, commenting on the scene: "There wasn't a whole lot of hitting on me and flirting. A little bit, which was actually kind of fun...It was a pretty new environment for me, so I was just trying to take it all in and have a good time."



As for the critics who said he was showing off his body to "bait the community," he responded: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I think it's unfortunate that some people have to find a negative in every situation. Clearly my heart is in the right place, and more than anything, if they just looked at my life and my gay friends and the authentic nature of where my heart is, they'd just see that they're kind of ignorant."





via Source