Nick Jonas Considering Full Frontal Nudity for Upcoming Role?

nick jonas full frontal nudityCould you be seeing even more of Nick Jonas in the future? While we enjoyed his recent Flaunt magazine photo shoot , where he stripped down and showed off some skin, he's also baring all in steamy sex scenes for his new show, Kingdom.



Is Nick planning to go full-frontal naked for other acting roles though?



He recently told E! News : "I did just about everything in the show but frontal," adding, "So you'll see pretty much every angle of me. Yeah, it's a lot!"



As for showing it all, he said, "Never say never. If the art required it and it was a role I felt really committed to and like I had to go there with it, I would do whatever it takes to tell the story."



That's commitment, folks.





via Source