Niall Horan's Nephew Theo Rushed to Hospital: What Happened?

niall horan nephew theo horan burn hospitalPoor Niall Horan 's little nephew, Theo. The tiny tot was taken to the hospital after suffering a rumored burn on his hand. Thankfully he's doing well and his family has given an update on Twitter.



Niall's brother Greg and his wife Denise have a Twitter account for Theo and posted an update about what happened: "I had a little accident and I have to go to crumlin hospital a little sad and my mammy very sad x."



Later, they posted a photo showing Theo with a bandage wrapped around his hand with the message: "Thank you everybody for your kind thoughts I'm mending well in crumlin hospital x."



This morning, the little guy (well, his parents, you know) tweeted: "Thank you crumlin hospital I'm coming home today x"



His mom has given a few updates on Twitter as well - sounds like they had a scare, but he's doing okay now.











via Source