Niall Horan Heartbreak: "My Childhood Was Cut Short"

Niall Horan One Direction autobiographyThe guys of One Direction basically got a fast track pass to fame after appearing on the X Factor four years ago. Do they have any regrets though? Likely not, but in the new 1D autobiography, Who We Are, Niall Horan dishes on just how that time on the talent show changed his life.



Niall explained, "My childhood was cut short by The X Factor, because One Direction took off and I never really got the chance to finish school or do my exams or anything like that. After the first audition, I packed up everything in my life in a bag. What I didn't realize at the time was that, when I was stuffing clothes into the little suitcase, that was pretty much me leaving home for good."



Aw.



He continued: "Sometimes I wonder how my childhood prepared me for this madness. On one hand, there is no preparing for this, certainly not on the scale that the band has grown to but I can see how certain things in my early years have helped me."





via Source