Niall Horan, Bad Boy of One Direction? Confesses He Got Suspended From School

Niall Horan kicked out of school suspendedWe never would have pegged Niall Horan as the bad boy of One Direction , but maybe this past infraction from back when he was in school could give him some bad boy cred. Yeah, he's still sweet Nialler, but this bit of his history is definitely interesting.



In the new 1D book, Who We Are, Niall talks about some of the times he was a not so angelic, saying, "I maybe stole something when I was at school, like stuff off a friend." Well, that's not exactly shoplifting or anything.



He also confessed, "I was not a bad boy but I got suspended for two days for general messing about.



His crime? Talking, as he explained, "I talked too much which probably got me in trouble."



Yeah, we can totally see that!





via Source