Liam Payne Defends Sophia Smith: Slams Twitter Hater in DM Message

Liam Payne fires back at Sophia Smith haterDo not trash Liam Payne 's girlfriend, Sophia Smith, or he will call you out on it. Over the weekend, the hashtag #WeAllRespectLiamandSophia started trending on Twitter after a hater went after Liam's girlfriend.



Being the standup guy that he is, Liam made it known that saying rude things about his girlfriend is not okay, sending a DM that said: "Can u stop what ur saying please cuz I happen to care about that person," adding, "More than anyone in the world."



Liam added, "And I don't think Ud appreciate me saying stuff about someone who meant that much to you."



Meanwhile, he expressed how he was feeling on Twitter with an angry face emoji, following it up with: "Arguing with one person is arguing with one person not everyone. To the rest of you who actually are fans of us, I love you."



Liam also responded to a fan who tweeted: "Liam's last tweet made me happy because I don't want the boys to think were all rude and that we don't want them to be happy."



He commented: "I know you're not there's a lot of very strange people on here but I know there are more genuine fans."



We really hate that the guys have to go through this sometimes, but are glad that Liam made his feelings known.







via Source