Feminist Taylor Swift Praises Emma Watson On UN Speech

Feminist Taylor Swift Praises Emma Watson On UN Speech

Taylor Swift has nothing, but wonderful things to say about Emma Watson ‘s recent UN speech on feminism and gender inequality!


“I wish when I was 12 years old, I had been able to watch a video of my favorite actress explaining in such an intellectual, beautiful poignant way the definition of feminism,” the 24-year-old singer shared during an appearance on French Canadian television show Tout le Monde en Parle on Sunday (September 28). “Because I would have understood it and then earlier on in my life I would have proudly claimed that I was a feminist.”


Taylor added, “I just think that a lot of girls don’t know the definition and the fact that Emma got up and explained it, I think it’s an incredible thing and I am happy to live in a world where that happened.” Watch the video below!




Taylor Swift – ‘Tout le Monde en Parle’ Interview



via Source