Demi Lovato Laughs About Falling On Stage: "It's a Joke With My Fans"

Demi Lovato jokes about falling on stageDemi Lovato has fallen on stage a lot, but it doesn't bother her anymore. That doesn't mean she wasn't embarrassed at one point in her life about the slip-ups. Seeing as it's part of what makes Demi...well, Demi, we figure she has to embrace the clumsy side of herself and have a laugh about it.



In a new interview with Z90 San Diego, Demi talked about the compilation videos that show her many on-stage stumbles. She explained, "The first time I sat in bed all day and cried, but then the next time I...it's an on-going joke with my fans."



Of course, Demi's latest fall led to the need for a brace and arm sling, which she explained she should have still been wearing, but said, "I don't really take care of injuries that well."



Demi also chats about her world tour, the place she's most excited to go, and what she plans to dress up as for Halloween.












via Source