Chrissy Teigen Disses Ariana Grande's Cat Ears? Chrissy Explains Her Tweet

Chrissy Teigen disses Ariana Grande cat earsChrissy Teigen may have wanted to give her recent tweet about Ariana Grande a review before sending it out into the Twittersphere, because it didn't go over well with fans.



After watching Ariana's recent SNL performance , where she wore the cat ear headband she's been sporting lately - it seems Chrissy wasn't a fan. She took to Twitter to throw a little shade, but it might have been the teensiest bit harsh.



She tweeted on Monday: "I love your cat ear headband it alerts me to immediately hate you"



Ouch. Seriously. Hate the accessory, not the girl.



Arianators weren't happy with Chrissy. At. All. She followed it up by writing: "Only a few years of my life have been f**ked up by social media I cannot IMAGINE those younger than me"



Chrissy has since clarified she wasn't throwing any shade at Ariana, tweeting:



Case closed. No diss.





via Source