Bye Twerking, This Is Miley Cyrus' New Dance Move (WATCH)

Miley CyrusLets all have a moment of silence for twerking. Miley Cyrus is pretty much retiring her infamous booty shaking dance move because she's on to another one.



During a recent interview with Australia's Sunrise TV, she told everyone that she's over twerking and has adopted a new move. She explained the Nay Nay is her new dance, and then proceeded to demonstrate the moves to the co-hosts and audience.



Not sure what the Nay Nay is? Miley doesn't know exactly what it is, either. Perhaps she's too young to remember Martin?



"I don't really know," she said of her inspiration behind the dance. "My dancers, the LA Bakers, they started doing it and I was like, 'What is that?' And then I started doing it, which is what happened with the twerking too."



Miley's twerking caught on like no other. This new dance isn't having that much luck, though.



"I keep trying to start it at all my shows and no one's really doing it back at me," she said about her Bangerz tour.



Check out the video below to see Miley do the Nay Nay. Your thoughts?











from Cambio http://ift.tt/1EZpz8U

via IFTTT