Ariana Grande Okay With Diva Rumors: But Don't Call Her a B**ch

Ariana Grande diva bitchThe Ariana Grande diva rumors may have simmered for a bit, but she's responding again to set the record straight. Jessie J defended Ariana recently and, in a new interview, Ari talks about why she doesn't "trip over it."



Ariana told the Telegraph (via Press Party): "It's funny how a certain amount of success comes with a certain amount of weird, inaccurate depictions of you. But I feel like it will die down because it's not something that I pay into. And also things can only last so long when there's little truth to them. So that's why I don't trip over it."



She may not be paying much attention to the buzz, but she does call it "odd," explaining: "It's weird to me, because I do see myself as a fairly positive, very friendly person. So it's kind of odd. I also think a lot of people don't know what the word 'diva' means. If you want to call me a diva I'll say, 'Um, well, cool'. Barbra Streisand is a diva; that's amazing. Celine Dion is a diva; thank you."



Ariana draws the line at b**ch, however, saying: "But if you want to call me a b**ch, that's not accurate. Because it's just not in my nature."





via Source