Why Miley Cyrus Was Forced to Perform a Song at Her Milwaukee Show in Her Undies


Miley Cyrus forgot one important thing at her recent show in Milwaukee...her pants. While it seemed like a typical Miley outfit, the singer sported her actual underwear on accident.

It all went down while she was performing her song "23" at the show. According to the star's after-concert tweet, she didn't have time to get her entire wardrobe on for the song and had to leave to get out on stage in time to sing the song.

"Not a new outfit for '23'," she posted.

"I didn't make my quick change and I couldn't not come out for the song so I just had to run out in my undies :( "

"Never happened to me before," Miley added.

"But I love my fans as much as they love me! I couldn't miss '23'... show must go on."

Miley usually performs in chaps and her underwear during the song but apparently forgot the whole chaps part that time around. Check a picture from the show above.

This isn't the only crazy thing Miley has done on her current Bangerz tour. She's known to make out with female fans in the crowd and chew on their thongs too.

Source