Demi Lovato Slams Haters on Twitter


Demi Lovato took to Twitter recently to share some of her 2014 goals--and slammed some haters in the process.

In short, she told haters to "Watch the f**k out" for her in 2014!

Demi kicked things off by tweeting: "2014 = health, fitness, strength & MUSIC," adding, It's not about looking in shape, it's about being emotionally and physically in shape from the INSIDE out.. #ScrewNewYearsImStartingNOW"

It seems she got a little Twitter backlash, however--and she wasn't going to stand for the hating.

Demi tweeted: "Haters can only bother you if you aren't doing anything to prove them wrong. I can't sing? I'm singing on the treadmill and practicing my ass off. You think I'm fat? I'm already in the gym!!!!! You think I'm irrelevant? WATCH THA F*** OUT.. 2014 I'm GOING IN with my music and touring!!!!!!! Nobody's gonna stop my grind..... LET'S DO THIS LOVATICS!!!!!! #PUMPED"

Demi kicks off her tour in February--we can't wait to see what she's up to in 2014!

Source