Ashley Greene gets crafty with Cara Santana and her former flame Joe Jonas' girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler


Joe Jonas said that she was his first serious relationship and that they dated for over a year.

But Ashley Greene found herself having to play nice with his current girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler.

The 26-year-old actress was seen with her former flame's new sweetheart at Color Me Mine in Beverly Hills with mutual friend Cara Santana sitting in the middle on Saturday.

The threesome seemed to be all smiles while at the pottery painting studio.

The Twilight star was casually dressed for the artsy affair as she wore a dark grey and black flannel over a black top and dark blue jeans.

Ashley rolled her sleeves up to avoid getting paint on her clothing.

Blanda, 29, was draped in more stylish digs as she donned a dark grey suit jacket over a white top tucked into black and white polka dot patterned trousers.

Cara, 28, dressed in a black leather biker jacket over a white top, black tights, and accessorized the look with a multi-coloured printed scarf wrapped around her neck.

The trio were also joined by several other friends at the craft making occasion.

Ashley and the graphic designer seemed to be quite cordial despite sharing a common romantic link with one another in musician Joe Jonas.

Joe, 24, has been dating Blanda since November 2012 after he was introduced to the model through a mutual friend.

The Jonas Brother star's current romance with the beautiful brunette did not stop him from revealing some intimate details about his previous relationship with Ashley to Vulture.

'When I was 20, I started dating Ashley Greene, and she was my first serious relationship. We were together for almost a year.'

At the time their relationship, the singer had a squeaky clean image but without naming names revealed that he finally ditched his purity ring and lost his virginity.

'I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20.

'I’m glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, ''That girl was bats*** crazy. I’m glad I didn’t go there.'''

He also said that the couple ultimately did not work out because the difficulty of dating long distance didn't work.

Source