Ariana Grande Defends Justin Bieber: Asks for "Compassion, Understanding, Less Judgement"



Ariana Grande took to Twitter to ask fans to have "more compassion" about Justin Bieber's arrest.

While there were plenty of jokes, criticism and hashtags (#DeportBieber) online following Bieber's arrest, Ariana defended her friend, requesting a little more caring and tolerance.

She tweeted: "days like today remind us how much more compassion, understanding and tolerance we need to have for 1 another.. less judgement and critique."

Ariana added: "we're all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us. when someone's hurting, be there. we could all use a little more compassion"

Now, she didn't say Justin's name--but it seems pretty clear with the timing of her message that she was defending her pal.

Ariana also chatted about Justin on Mix 104.1, calling Justin's situation "dangerous, serious and upsetting."

She explained, "I think it's really serious. I've seen tweets of people making fun of the mugshot and all this stuff, and it's so ignorant," adding, "It's gotten to a point where I just want him to be okay. It's this very serious thing. It's not just like a kid who's, you know screwing around, it's dangerous. It's very serious and upsetting."

Ariana talked further about the backlash surrounding Justin, saying, "I don't think it's something to make fun of anymore. I don't think it's funny anymore. I mean you could throw an egg at a house. Who the hell cares. Just shut up. That was annoying...don't search somebody's house. But it's just the health part that is concerning to me, because he's a great person and a very talented boy, and I want the best for him, so I just hope that he's okay."
Do you agree with Ariana?

Source