Harry Styles Talks Solo Career, One Direction Plans in 10 Years


Will Harry Styles pursue a solo career at some point?

In a nutshell, he has no plans to go solo, even mentioning in a recent interview that he still sees himself with One Direction in 10 years.

In a sitdown with Australia's 60 Minutes, Harry sneezed through his interview (allergies, go figure), to talk about the appeal of 1D and whether they are a brand more than a band.

He explained they're a band not a brand, noting, "We wouldn't be here if it wasn't the music...because you can't ride on the fact that you can sell a lot of t-shirts."

As for that solo career buzz, Harry said, "I'm 100% in this band."

How about what's ahead for Harry in 10 years?

He'd be perfectly happy with still being a part of 1D, explaining, "I would hope I will be touring with One Direction still. I love this job so much...and I'd be doing it until I was old and people were kind of telling me to stop."

Quite the brotherhood of a boyband, huh?



Source