Emma Watson Makes Friends With New Co-Star Rihanna 'She Thinks I'm Bad A**!'


Emma Watson has made an unlikely new best mate in the form of her new co-star Rihanna, with the raunchy singer declaring the English Rose 'bad a**!'

Harry Potter star Emma and RiRi star together in new comedy film This Is The End and it sounds like opposites really do attract as the pair bonded over hair cuts on set.

"She was just lovely," the actress recalled to Extra, adding: "We talked about hair! She was like, 'You cut all your hair off... so bad-ass' and I was like, 'You're so bad-ass'!"

This Is the End stars Watson, Rihanna and co-director and star Seth Rogen's close friends Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel, Craig Robinson, James Franco and Michael Cera as themselves a they prepare for the impending end of the world.

The movie is just the latest in a long line of project for busy Emma, with her anticipated project The Bling Ring set to open in the UK this month too. Things could have been very different for the actress though as she recently confessed she almost quit acting after the stratospheric success of Harry Potter.

Emma got her big break playing Hermione in the film adaptions of JK Rowling' book series, but after ten years acting in the franchise Emma admits she almost considered throwing in the towel.

Talking about whether she has finally left the Harry Potter experience behind her, Emma tells Total Film magazine, "Kind of - I basically took two years out and stepped as far away from it as I could - I mean the HP films were still coming out but I took time to really try and figure out who I was and what I wanted to do. I even considered not being an actress."

Source