Watch Demi Lovato's Soundcheck Performance


Time for a new Walmart Soundcheck concert featuring Demi Lovato. She performs "Heart Attack" from her just-released new album, Demi, along with special versions of fan favorites in an exclusive live concert from Hollywood's Greystone Manor. The singer then discusses songwriting, her role on X-Factor, collaborations and making her fourth album, in a revealing new interview.

Interview highlights include the following topics and discussions:

New Album: "It kind of goes back to my roots from my first few albums and it's different because I'm also speaking about some pretty heavy issues and opening up a lot."

Creating Music: "My writing process is going into the studio and either having something to say and telling who I'm writing with like, 'Hey, this is what I want to write about, I have to get this off my chest.' That's how we kind of start the song, and also just trying to personalize it as much as possible."

Choosing a Single: "'Heart Attack' was the right first single because it showed how catchy some of my songs are going to be on the album, but it also showed my edgier side and I just wanted to step forward with a bang rather than coming out with a slower song first."



Source