TOP PICK: Is Keith Urban Returning to 'American Idol'? "There's Talk About It"


This season of Idol has finally come to its end!

With Candice Glover taking the crown last night, do judges Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban agree with America's votes?

"I predicted that she would win," Nicki said. "I hate using the Cinderella story, but it kind of feels like that. She's a diamond in the rough and her voice has always surpassed everyone every night." But Nicki sees bright futures for all the girls. "I think the top 5 are all going to have big careers if they want it."

Keith agreed with America since the beginning. "I think for the top 10 they got it right," he said. "But when you can hold your own against Jennifer Hudson, you're a serious singer." Candice did perform an amazing duet with Jennifer during the finale.

But Keith would love to work with runner-up Kree Harrison any day. "In a heartbeat," Keith said about collaborating with Kree. "It's real easy to sing with her. She's such a natural."

While we haven't heard if Mariah Carey will be returning next season, we do know Randy Jackson will not be coming back, and it's been reported that Nicki (who did not comment on it) will not either. But will Keith?

"I have no idea," Keith told us. "No one knows. There's talk about it." But it sounds like he already has a full schedule. "For me, I'm in the studio this week finishing my album and putting the tour together and I hit the road in July."

We've had a blast seeing all the judges on the panel this season, but who do you think will fill those seats next season?

Source