TOP PICK: Beyoncé's New Single "Grown Woman" Leaks Online (LISTEN)


We got our first taste of Beyoncé's newest single "Grown Woman" during her Pepsi commercial last month.

Then, an extended clip leaked online and we knew it was only a matter of time before the entire song would follow suit.

Well, that day has finally come and the full song is now making the rounds on the Internet.

In Beyonce's traditional pop power anthem style, she sings, "Look at me, I'm a big girl now. Said I'm gonna do something. Told the world imma paint this town. Now b*tches, I run this!"

Then, in the chorus, she says, "I'm a grown woman...I can do whatever I want..."

We didn't know that anybody said you couldn't, but you tell 'em, Bey!

Beyonce's new music definitely seems a little angrier than her other empowerment anthems, but we're yet to hear a single song (new or old) that we don't like, so we're not complaining!



Source