TOP PICK: Amanda Bynes Reflects on Her Arrest: I Need a New Nose Job


Amanda Bynes was arrested on Thursday night for possession of marijuana, tampering with evidence and reckless endangerment.

When the cops responded to her residence for a call about a disorderly person, Amanda tossed a bong out her 36th floor window. She was then taken to jail where she spent the night.

During the booking process, Amanda was sent to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation.

Apparently, all went well because Amanda was released on her own recognizance after her hearing this morning, pending her July court date.

With all of that chaos, we knew it wouldn't be long before the Twitter-loving starlet took to the popular social media site to tell her side of the story.

Fortunately, she didn't keep us waiting long at all. "I only smoke tobacco I don't drink or do drugs. I've never had a bong in my life," she tweeted this afternoon. "I need to get another nose job after seeing my mugshot! :D"

Well, at least she has her priorities in order...

In court this morning, Amanda also explained away the whole bong situation, saying it was "just a vase" that she hurled from the window....because wouldn't that be the first thing YOU would do if the cops showed up at your door?!

Are you buying Amanda's story?

Source