Taylor Swift Reacts to Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Kiss, Justin's Billboard Milestone Award


Backstage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, Taylor Swift gave her reaction to Justin Bieber winning the Milestone honor, as well as her "yuck" face reaction to Justin and Selena Gomez kissing!

When asked what she thought about Justin winning the Milestone award at such a young age, she wasn't playing, saying, "Can we have another question?"

Taylor also talked about her performance of "22" at the awards show and why she chose that concept, saying, "we just kind of felt [it] would be so much fun with the song and also with Vegas, we had such incredible performers at our disposal."

As for her connection with her fans, Taylor said, "I don't know. I mean, you know, like I feel so lucky that I have such a personal relationship with my fans."

She added, "I feel so lucky that they want to follow me on Twitter, even though I just kind of tweet about my cat or Law & Order or food."

"It's been amazing. It's been an amazing friendship and bond that we've had over the last couple of years...I'm just very grateful to have it."

As for her reaction to Selena and Justin sharing a backstage kiss, well, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Source