Selena Gomez Shares Her Mom's Pregnancy on Mother's Day!


Selena Gomez is set to be a big sister!

The 'Come & Get It' singer shared a sweet pic of her with her mom, Mandy, on Mother's Day with her hand resting on her mom's obvious baby bump! Selena wrote, "Hope all the amazing moms had a great day! I have the best momma in the world :))) I love you so much!"

Selena's parents divorced when she was 5 years old and her mom remarried her current husband, Brian, in 2006.

This is especially happy news for Selena and her mom, who suffered a miscarriage back in 2011. Selena had originally announced her mom's pregnancy on Twitter, saying "Momma and Brian are finally letting me share the news... My mommas carrying my baby brother or sister :)."

Selena was so upset by the miscarriage that she cancelled two of her concerts when it happened.

Congratulations to Selena and her family on the happy news!

Source