Miley Cyrus Shows Off Marijuana Phone Cover


Miley Cyrus loves her some Chanel...and marijuana?

Over the weekend, the singer shared a photo of herself via Twitter baring her toned stomach and rocking suspenders, declaring: "I ❤ #chanel."

But forget the designer suspenders...many followers also noticed that Miley's iPhone case features a marijuana leaf in the corner.

It's not the first time Liam Hemsworth's fiancee has been involved with weed. She's been photographed supposedly smoking the drug in public multiple times, got a Bob Marley themed birthday cake before and has a dog named Mary Jane.

What do you think of Miley's phone cover?

In other Miley news, her brand new single We Can't Stop from her upcoming album will be released on June 3.

"[It's] exactly what I wanted and exactly what I wanted my first sound to be and my first look to be," Miley said about her song. "It's just an important message to tell my fans."

Source