Demi Lovato: Wants to Be a Mom, "Wifey" in Five Years!



During Demi Lovato's live chat with MTV, she shared what the future holds...being a mom and "wifey!"

When asked "what do you want to be doing in five years," Demi didn't hesitate, saying, "I hope I'm a mom."

Demi explained, "Because you work so hard...well, I've been working since I was eight years old...I've been working so hard my whole life and at the end of the day, yes, I want to be a musician and I have a lot of goals."

She added, "My biggest goals in life are like, having a family."

Will she take a break? "Well, you kind of have to," she explained, saying her focus will be on music for a couple of years as she wants to take advantage of momentum and opportunities.

After that, she says, "I want to go on a break...maybe, who knows? Maybe I just travel the world and do all charity stuff...or I have a family."

Her end-goal though, she says, "I just want to be a wifey."

So cute!

Source