Demi Lovato Talks Joe Jonas Breakup Song, Advice for Lindsay Lohan



In a new interview with Nightline, Demi Lovato was asked whether any of her songs on the new album are about her breakup with Joe Jonas.

Demi explained, "We were in a relationship and we broke up, and at one point, I was really mad at him."

She added, "But today, in this moment, which is the moment that I'm living in, we have a great friendship."

In fact, Joe recently congratulated Demi on her new album, tweeting, "So happy for you!"

She returned the love on Twitter, writing: "Thank you to my brothers @joejonas & @nickjonas.. Love y'all so much!!"

As Demi has battled her own demons and come out a survivor (a warrior!), she was asked if she has advice for Lindsay Lohan.

She counts Lindsay as a friend and says she's there for her, explaining, "I love Lindsay. She's one of my friends. And I will always be there if she ever reaches out...but it's not my place to give her words of advice."



Source