Demi Lovato Denies Rumours She's Got Her Nose Re-Pierced: 'Omg That Was A Zit!'


Demi Lovato has denied rumours that she's put her nose stud back in, after fans recently mistook a spot for the jewellery.

It seems like the former Disney star was keen to put the record straight, so she took to Twitter earlier today to tell fans that she was simply having a bad skin day and that she hadn't put her nose stud back in.

Fans then found the whole thing hilarious, with one Twitter user posting: "OH MY GOD IM SCREAMING" (sic)

While another added: "DEMI HAHAHAA"


Omg that was a zit! HAHAHAHAHA😂😂😂RT @demixcrystal: DEMIS NOSE RING IS BACK IN DONT TOUCH ME OMFG @ddlovato

— demetria lovato (@ddlovato) May 19, 2013
The X Factor USA judge recently opened up about her friendship to Selena Gomez, saying that the showbiz pals had simply "grown apart."

Selena and Demi became really good friends over 10 years ago when they both starred in Barney and Friends, as both of their careers took off they were no longer close and now Demi, 20, has revealed her hopes of a closer relationship in future.

Talking during her Live From MTV special on Tuesday May 14, Demi said: "We've been through a lot together. We've had periods of time where we grew apart and we just didn't really talk. But now we're in a place where I think we realised that life is so short, and that when you have people in your life that love you so much, then you should just always be around them."

Demi also referred to Selena's mother Mandy Teefey's pregnancy, as she said: "[Selena's] going to be a big sister, and I want to be around for that. Everything about her -she has a great soul, she's talented, she's beautiful, and she will always be really, really close to my heart."

Earlier this year, Demi opened up about her stint in rehab and how she only had a few friends contact her.

The Skyscraper star told Company magazine that following her stay in 2010, she had become more selective about her friends.

"A couple of months before I went to rehab, I had a birthday party, and there were a couple of hundred people there. It was full of people who I considered my closest friends," she said.

"When I turned my phone on after being in rehab for three months, I expected lots of text messages and phone calls. I had four texts. That was a wake-up call."

Demi, who recently revealed that she had made lots of suggestions to Simon Cowell about who should be the new X Factor USA judges, continued: "I don't have loads of friends. I used to, but then I realised, do any of them actually care? Now I have people who, if I break my leg in the middle of the night, will come to the hospital with me. Or they'll answer the phone at 4 a.m. if I need them."

Source