Harry Styles is known for his love of the ladies, especially if they're of the older variety and it seems he hasn't lost his taste for them yet as according to a new report the curly haired cutie was getting close to Rod Stewart's daughter, Kimberly during a night out in Hollywood this week.
The One Direction babe jetted into Los Angeles earlier this week, taking an opportunity of a break in the Take Me Home world tour, for a holiday and certainly seems to have settled in with life in LaLa Land.
Last night he was spotted dining with Kimberly, her famous rocker father Rod and his wife Penny Lancaster at swanky Hollywood restaurant Dan Tanas for dinner, before they all hopped into Rod's waiting Rolls Royce, with the 1D star bagging the front seat.
But it wasn't the aging rocker Harry was interested in, according to Pacific Coast News, the curly haired cutie was more interested in 33 year-old Kim.
“[Harry was] kissing and holding hands with Rod Stewart's daughter,” they claimed, according to HollywoodLife.
Kim is almost as much as a hard partier as Harry and having had a baby with Benicio Del Toro following a brief fling, knows all about love in the spotlight. We think feisty Stewart could be the perfect lady to finally tame Styles who, despite a long list of ex girlfriends including Taylor Swift and Caroline Flack, claims to have never found anyone quite right for him.
"I haven't met a girl yet who I'd want to even think of getting serious with," he reportedly says in One Direction's up coming movie This Is Us, the Daily Star claims.
"I think I've been unlucky in love so far. But then, I haven't really met anyone who's made the earth move for me,"
Harry added: "I'm longing to meet someone who really inspires me and makes me really want to spend time with them."
Well, we wonder if Kim moved Harry's world?
Source




