Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Forever? Zerrie "So in Love" Spills Little Mix's Jesy


OMG, we love Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards together! Are Zerrie a perfect couple or what?

Perrie opens up about dating Zayn in Seventeen magazine, spilling how their relationship works when they're so busy.

Perrie tells the mag, "When a girl first gets with a boy, that kind of romance makes you feel really giddy and happy."

Perrie also talks about how she and Zayn keep the love going, even with their crazy schedules, which includes talking every day.

She explains, "We talk to each other every day either on the phone or on Skype. I think keeping each other updated on what's going on and having something to talk about is the main key. I always save my funny stories to tell him."

Perrie shares what date nights with Zayn are like--they like to keep it low-key.

She explains,"When it comes to dates, I just like going to the cinema or having a night in. I can't stand fancy restaurant meals because I just get embarrassed because I'll get food all over myself."

She added, "Things like bowling, shopping, or going to the park are less awkward."

Meanwhile, Little Mix's Jesy Nelson spoke with Sugarscape.com about Zerrie, saying, "They're always having intimate moments, they're so in love with each other. They're literally all over each other. Well, he's all over her. He just loves her."

So sweet!

Source