Victoria’s Secret Model Blames Selena Gomez For ‘Trouble’ With Justin Bieber


Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin feels that Selena Gomez is to blame for the drama that has unfolded since she was pictured hanging out with Justin Bieber, and the 19-year-old insists that she’s did not cheat with Justin.

Just two months after Barbara hit headlines with speculation that she had been dating Justin behind Selena’s back, the teen has given an interview to Celebuzz, where she sets the record straight insisting that “there’s nothing”, and calls the drama “ridiculous”.

Following a backstage photo that emerged of Justin hanging out with the underwear model, and the two being pictured attending The Lion King, rumours began to emerge.

“You know how the drama started — Selena retweeted the picture,” Palvin reportedly said. “I’m okay to talk about it because I know there’s nothing. It’s ridiculous how this got to the news.”

Barbara, who was at the InStyle Beauty Lounge in Beverly Hills this weekend for L’Oreal, revealed that she had been “hanging out” with the ‘Boyfriend’ singer during the fashion show last year, but there was nothing romantic going on.

“That was it . . . that’s why it was so weird. They thought I caused a big drama, their break-up,” she said.

Fans of ‘Jelena’ were left upset when news broke that the dream teen couple had called it quits, and Selena seemed to point a finger when she retweeted the photo, with just an ellipses: “…”

At the time, Barbara tweeted fans that were giving her abuse on the social-networking site: “hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!!”

The Hungarian beauty admits that she was super-keen to meet Bieber, especially as she had watched his film and was inspired.

“I wanted to meet him real bad,” she explained. “I watched his movie [Justin Bieber: Never Say Never] and I was like, ‘He’s such a cool kid, I want to meet him.’ And then when I did at the [Victoria’s Secret] show we met and of course we had a conversation and then I took the picture with him.”

The model also explained how she was watching The Lion King on Broadway, at the same time as Justin and his friends – dismissing rumours that it had been a date.

“It was my sister’s first time in New York and we so wanted to go to Broadway, but there were no more tickets,” she explained.

“I just came up and was telling him, ‘My sister is here, but she’s sad because we can’t go to Broadway, no more tickets.’ And he was like, ‘Well, I can get you one.’ And his friends came . . . like six people and then me, my sister and agent. So friends.”

Source