Emma Watson's 'Bling Ring' To Hit Theaters In June


For those always suffering from Emma Watson onscreen withdrawal, we are happy to alleviate your symptoms with the news that her next highly anticipated project, "The Bling Ring," will hit theaters this June.

The film, which is currently battling it out against "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" in our heated 2013 MTV Movie Brawl (go vote if you haven't already!) is based on a true story, specifically the Vanity Fair article "The Suspects Wore Louboutins" by Nancy Jo Sales.

The Sofia Coppola-directed film revolves around a group of teenagers who use online celebrity address listings and Twitter to pull off the now notorious heists at the Hollywood Hills homes of celebrities like Lindsay Lohan, Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton and Rachel Bilson that netted them $3 million worth of goods. Joining Watson in the "Ring" are newcomer teen actors Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Julien and Taissa Farmiga. The movie also includes appearances by Leslie Mann, who plays a former Playboy pinup mom, and Coppola's muse, Kirsten Dunst. Hilton and musician Gavin Rossdale are also set to make cameos.

When we last caught up with Watson she was a little nervous for people to see her playing such an unlikable character.

"This is how much I hate myself in the movie: I don't think I'm going to be able to watch it," she said. "I hate myself."

The "Perks of Being a Wallflower" actress went on to say that the experience was educational but "weird."

"It was really weird. This is what's so awesome about my job, is that I had to get into the shoes of someone I couldn't relate to," she explained. "I've never had to do that before, but by the end of it, I don't know, it was really interesting getting into this girl's head. She represents a lot of what I basically stand against. It was really fascinating to break it down, and be like, 'What is this actually about?' It made me like my job a lot."

Source