Miley Cyrus: 'Never been so hurt in my life'


Miley Cyrus says she's "gonna go MIA for a bit."

The star shared on Twitter Tuesday that her beloved Yorkie, Lila, had died. "I have never been so hurt in my life," she told her followers. "My heart has never been so broken..... Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."

She didn't say what happened, but in October shared that Lila had been hospitalized.

Just hours ago, she tweeted: "can't sleep. i miss my baby girl" and shared a photo of her kissing the dog.

She also thanked fans for their support, saying, "Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has sent love my way. I need it."

Miley, an avid dog-lover, also has dogs Ziggy, Floyd, Mary Jane and Happy. Just last month, she tweeted about sister Noah adopting a mutt puppy named Penny Lane.

Source