Taylor Swift To Get ‘Special Form’ To Vote In Presidential Elections But She Won’t Reveal Who For!


Taylor Swift might nearly be party of the Kennedy family, but the singer has stated she won’t be revealing who she will be voting for in the upcoming presidential elections, instead she’ll keep it private.

The 22-year-old was talking politics with Time magazine when she was asked who she favours in the US presidential race between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.

Taylor said: "I follow [politics], and I try to keep myself as educated and informed as possible. But I don't talk about politics because it might influence other people. And I don't think that I know enough yet in life to be telling people who to vote for."

But while Katy Perry, Beyonce and celebrities such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Anna Wintour and more favour Obama, Taylor won’t even be in the country when the victor is announced.

“I’m going to be out of the country, so I’ll have to get a special form, I think,” she said.

Taylor was defended by US president Barack Obama in 2009 after she was interrupted by Kanye West during her acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Source