We all know One Direction band member Harry Styles is loved by ladies across the globe and the curly haired cutie has now spoken out about his techniques and ability to bag pretty much any woman that he wants, saying that he has a 'good seduction routine that he executes very well'. We bet you do, Harry!
He told the Daily Star that he 'just loves women'... shocking stuff, we know. He then went on to deny the fact that he is just attracted to older women, linking this into his infamous relationship with Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack.
And Harry said that despite the pair still being 'good friends', he did admit that their relationship is somewhat turbulent.
"Every time we are in the same place we seem to argue, but we get along fine," he said.
Harry also denied having a thing for older women, despite allegedly getting together with a number of cougars in the past.
He adds: "I’m 18, I don’t love older women, I just love women. Sometimes I flirt without meaning to.
"Perhaps it’s just how I was meant to be. I’ve got a good seduction routine which I execute very well."
Oh, so THAT'S his secret...
While this is no doubt good news for One Direction's younger fans, Directioners may be a little disappointed to hear that Irish band member Niall is ALREADY discussing taking a break from the world of showbiz.
The party animal told the newspaper: "We want to be like Take That or Gary Barlow, take ten years out and then come back."
No! Don't disappear anywhere just yet boys...any thoughts, Directioners?
Source




