LIAM PAYNE SPEAKS OUT: "I WAS BULLIED"


Liam Payne might be one of the most popular lads around, but things haven't always been easy for the One Direction singer and he had a pretty hard time with bullying when he was still at school.

"I was bullied by a few people who were much older than me," Liam told Seventeen.

"So I went to camp to learn how to box. I was 12 and my coach was 24.

"It gave me confidence to know that if I could fight him, I could stand up to anyone."

Now that he's all famous, we'd imagine Liam gets more stick than ever, but apparently he doesn't let it bother him any more.

"When I changed my hair, there were a load of people saying they hated it," he told Top of the Pops.

"Obviously, we all want to please the fans - that's one of the mean things - but we are who we are and we can't change that!

"People will either love it or hate it!"

Source