Liam Payne: The Cuffs Are Off! I've Loosened Up


One Direction's Liam Payne has admitted he's turned into a bit of a party animal recently and is enjoying “being off the cuff” and “spontaneous”.

While many have put his new love of partying down to his split with Danielle Peazer, the back up dancer he dated for two years, it seems the actual reason is an improvement in a medical condition that meant he only had one working kidney.

But following a check up that revealed his second was working well, the 19 year-old has decided to “loosen up”.

Asked if that means he's getting tipsy the 'Live While We're Young' singer told Now magazine: “A few times I have done, yeah.”

“You have to get used to being off the cuff and very spontaneous. That's kind of what our life is like.”

But don't expect to see Liam downing any shots as the star insisted he's still not drinking.

“I still wouldn't go to the bar and actually order a drink,” he added.

“That's not the person I am. I definitely wouldn't drink beer - I hate it. It's horrible.”

The recently single star still loves to party though and hit London club Funky Buddah this week with Olympic hero Tom Daley. He even dressed up as his favourite comic book hero, Batman.

Source