Harry Styles New Tattoos: One Direction Singer Reaches 24 Pieces Of Body Art


Harry Styles just got inked again! Feeling déjà vu? Although the One Direction singer just added a whole slew of new tattoos last month to his growing collection, that didn't stop him from getting a few more. Scroll down for a full photo of the new tattoos.

Fans spotted his newest tattoos as he left Manchester's Key 103 radio station on Tuesday. The designs feature two zig zags, a skeleton of a fish, the sign for 99 pence, and a phrase that begins with the words "I can't but it was hard to see the rest of it." On each arm, he inked the words "Things I can" and "Things I can't."

Harry's other tattoos include stars, a birdcage, comedy and tragedy masks, the letter "A" for his mother, his sister's name in Hebrew. Since he turned 18 -- the minimum age to be tattooed in the UK -- just eight months ago, he's already collected a whopping 24 pieces of ink!

Bandmate Louis Tomlinson also showed off a new piece of ink on his right arm -- a stick figure. He recently revealed that he and Liam Payne just got matching screws on their ankles to match the ones sported by Harry and Zayn. Last weekend, Louis tweeted:




 
Louis Tomlinson

So Me and Liam joined the crew yesterday and got two screw tattoo's on our ankles , now we all have it except Niall !Come on 


It didn't take much to convince Niall. "Ok I'll give into you! I'll get it done! Jesus! Have ya quite finished? #neglect hahahaha" he tweeted. Thanks to his fear of needles, Niall is the last member of 1D to get inked.

Source