Emma Watson might have stunned onlookers at last night's Elle event, as well as be the face of Burberry and Lancome, but that doesn’t mean that the British babe has got men falling at her feet. In fact the ‘Harry Potter’ star insists that guys can be “a little mean” to her.
The 22-year-old was comparing the difference between American guys and British men during a recent chat on The Ellen DeGeneres show, when she revealed the only question mark she has about men in the US, is their love of flip-flops.
Emma said: ''English guys are very well put together. They dress really well and they are very well mannered.
“But they are also very restrained. Usually in the whole courting situation, I'm used to being first of all, ignored for the first two months of the ritual. And then maybe they'll acknowledge my presence. Then, they'll probably be a little mean to me. And then, maybe we'll, you know...whatever.''
The actress, who recently starred in new movie ‘Perks Of A Wallflower’, recalled how she met one guy when she started at university at Brown.
''Then I arrive in America and I remember a few nights into Brown, this guy just being like, 'I like you. You're great. Let's go on a date . Let's do it.' I'm like, 'I'm sorry, what just happened?' This is like a huge culture shock for me. They're very like open and very straight-forward - but they wear flip-flops and I don't know if I like that.''
Emma has been linked to one of her fellow students, Will Adamowicz, who she was spotted getting close to at Coachella Festival earlier this year.
Source




