ACCORDING TO BIEBER, IT'S 'EMOTIONAL WITH THOSE INSTRUMENTS AND STUFF'
You may think that Justin Bieber is all about the pop music, with a bit of New Kids On The Block and Usher thrown in there, but he has now revealed that he has an "edgy" taste in music..
You see, deep down Justin likes to listen to heavy metal music for inspiration.
Justin told the press this week:
"I like rock music, I like Guns N' Roses and Metallica. The Beatles. I like Metallica's 'Fade to Black' and 'One'.
"It's edgy and emotional with those instruments and electric guitars and stuff."
But don’t worry because Justin still likes pop music, as he beliebes (ha) that there are loads of genuinely talented artists working and making good records. However he did add:
"I think some pop music is definitely a scam, because it’s just someone putting together a hot song.
"But, I think when there's an artist that's truly talented, and they have the music to show for it, that's when you can talk."
Strong words from the Biebs.
Justin also had a few words to say about his 'haters'. He revealed to Q magazine:
‘I would say to my haters; I love you. Thank you for supporting me by hating me. When they write messages on my YouTube page, I get money for that. So they're just giving me money to hate on me.’
There you go, haters. Best stop yer hatin’ because you’re only putting money in El Biebo’s pocket.
Source




